Balancing your body’s pH is an extremely important aspect of a person’s overall health. Recent research into cancer and tumors show that they thrive in a acidic environment. The more acidic a person’s pH, the more likely they are to have a tumor or some type of cancer develop in their body. There are many things a person can do to reduce their risk of developing cancer. A few of these items are discussed in our last blog with information directly from John Hopkins University. A few of the more important items are the following:
1. Regular exercise.
2. Drink plenty of water-rule of thumb is (1/2 your body weight in ounces) everyday.
3. Avoid animal fats-especially red meats.
4. Avoid artificial chemical sweeteners- aspartame, sweet n low, etc.
5. Avoid chemical preservatives in food.
6. Don’t microwave food in plastic containers or with Saran wrap over the food- it releases dioxins into the food.
7. Don’t freeze water bottles- again dioxins into water.
8.Eat more raw fruits and vegetables.
The bottom line here is to avoid the bad things and slowly start introducing the good things into your lifestyle. One of the best ways to alkalize your system is by introducing GREEN DRINKS into your approach. Green drinks are powdered vegetables that you mix with water and drink. This helps to change the pH of your body from an acidic pH to more of a basic pH. You can test your body’s pH with simple litmus strips. Try to achieve a pH of slightly over 7.0-7.2.
Ideally strive to drink one to two green drinks per day until your pH is balanced. This is a persons best defense against getting cancer. There may be no “cure” for cancer yet, but the best approach is one of prevention. Start eating more raw fruits and vegetables, exercising, and drinking water and you will be on your way to reducing your risk of getting cancer in your lifetime.